|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode or the magazine story.|
Signals Crossed is a US, UK, AUS, Canadian and Dutch DVD containing five episodes from the eighteenth season. The UK/AUS release contains two additional eighteenth season episodes.
Rumbling Rails! Thomas & Friends deliver mix-ups and mischief as signals get crossed on the Island of Sodor. Thomas digs Marion out of a deep hole, while Timothy helps Bill and Ben with coal trouble. Toby gets his signals confused at Knapford Junction, as Duncan blows steam dealing with a grumpy passenger. Thomas, Annie and Clarabel put on the brakes when a passenger causes confusion and delay. Join Thomas and his friends as they send out signals for fun and adventure!
- Signals Crossed
- Marion and the Pipe
- Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger
- No Steam Without Coal
- Thomas and the Emergency Cable
- Calling All Engines! - Duck and James
- Mr. Perkins' Storytime - Thomas Goes Fishing
- The Earl's Quiz - Emily Saves the World and Express Coming Through
- Mr. Perkins' Postcards - Bridges
- Who's That Engine? - Spencer
- The Earl's Quiz - Thomas and the Emergency Cable and James to the Rescue
- Hey, Hey Thomas! (Music Video)
- Trailers - Start Your Engines!
- Engine Rollcall and Searching Everywhere (Music Videos)
- Guess Who? Puzzles - Thomas & Percy, Sir Topham Hatt, and Skarloey
- Trailers - Day Out with Thomas, Tale of the Brave, and Dinos and Discoveries
- The captions are incorrect in certain scenes:
- The captions refer to Stanley's whistle as a horn.
- Mr. Edwards as "Mr. Redwood".
- There were none when Mr. Perkins says "due to works on the line", and "me" was absent when he says "So Sir Topham Hatt has asked me to write to her to explain".
- Peter Sam as "Peterson".
- The episode was featured, Emily Saves the World! before released by DVD in the US, so the audience may not have known who the globe was going to be on the Animal Park.