Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Saved Again, later retitled Out of Control is a magazine story.
A train of scrap is to be taken to the scrapyards and Edward is the only engine available to take it. On the way, a clumsy signalman accidentally switches Edward onto an old branch line. Edward breaks through a boarded up tunnel and comes to a stop at the Scrapyards with a jammed wheel. His driver goes for help, but the scrapman arrives and thinks Edward is there for scrapping. Luckily, Trevor and Jem Cole arrive and stop him in time. Edward is grateful that Trevor returned the favour of saving him from scrap.
- Jem Cole
- Percy (Absent in 2011 re-release version)
- Sir Topham Hatt (Absent in 2011 re-release version)
- The Scrapman (does not speak)
- The Scrap Engines (cameo)
- Edward is referred to as a "gentle express".
- Trevor is said to have a horn when he has a whistle.