Saar Badishi (Hebrew: סער בדישי, born on May 2nd, 1971) is an Israeli voice actor and musician who provided voices in the Hebrew dub of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
He is most famous for voicing Bugs Bunny in "The Looney Tunes Show", Gil and Heath Burns from "Monster High", Dave from "Scaredy Squirrel", various characters from "Littlest Pet Shop", Angelo from "Turbo", Rapahel from the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series, Rath from the "Ben 10" series, Tarrlok and Butakha from "The Legend of Korra", Jefferson Smith from the 2013 "Max Steel" series, Yaten from "Sailor Moon", Kanan Jarrus from "Star Wars Rebels", and is the current Hebrew voice of Winnie the Pooh.
- He and David Menkin have both voiced Virgil Tracy in "Thunderbirds are Go".
- Rasmus Hardiker, Teresa Gallagher, William Hope, Bob Golding, Togo Igawa, Nick Ostler, Dave Peacock, Mark Huckerby, Gilan Shachaf and Yehonatan Magon have also worked on "Thunderbirds Are Go". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the Thunderbirds franchise:
- Both he and Hiroshi Iwasaki, who also voiced Dodge, voiced Earl of Lemongrab from "Adventure Time" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Terry Klassen voiced Shake a Leg Studio Tour Guide from "Littlest Pet Shop" in their respective languages.
- He, Hidenari Ugaki, Yohei Nishina, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Stig Krogstad, Samuel Harjanne, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Kunihiro Kawamoto, Denis Bespalyy, Ryūji Nakagi, Daisuke Gōri, Takafumi Kawakami, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Santiago Ziesmer, Kenji Utsumi and Dariusz Odija have all worked on the 2003 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the franchise:
- Alan Prieto, Yehonatan Magon, Javier Olguín, José Gilberto Vilchis, Ricardo Bautista, Tim Kreuer, Jorge Badillo, Mia Kadosh, Józef Pawłowski, Gadi Levy, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Talya Barkay and Sukekiyo Kameyama ("the 2012 version")
- Hiroko Emori, Rainer Schmitt, Daiki Nakamura, Hideyuki Umezu, Dariusz Odija, Håkan Mohede, Herman López, Achim Schülke, Reinder van der Naalt, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Toshiharu Sakurai, Jorge Santos, Marion von Stengel, Masayuki Omoro, Simcha Barbiro, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tomohiro Nishimura, Bin Shimada, Talya Barkay ("again"), Hidenari Ugaki, Gérard Boucaron, Kenji Utsumi, Naoki Tatsuta, Kiyonobu Suzuki and Oliver Rohrbeck ("the 1987 version").
- Helmut Krauss, Yehonatan Magon ("again"), Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Piotr Bajtlik, César Árias, Karina Altamirano, Pasi Ruohonen, Caspar Phillipson, ("again") Alan Prieto, ("again") Oliver Rohrbeck, Víctor Ugarte, Albert Cohen, Mireya Mendoza and Yigal Mizrachi ("the films").
- He, Ryoichi Fukuzawa, Naoki Tatsuta, Santiago Ziesmer, Gerald Schaale, Jim Cummings, Humberto Vélez, Tesshō Genda, Francisco Colmenero, Dov Reiser, Blas García, Jarmo Koski, Mahito Tsujimura and Mario Filio have all worked on "Winnie the Pooh".