Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ryuzou Ishino (石野竜三, born on 12 December 1962) is a Japanese voice actor who provides voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for voicing Tommy Fujioka from "Hyper Police", Rat Fangire from "Karmen Rider", Bendy from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", Rizzo from "The Muppets", Chang Wufei from "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing", and Furrball from "Tiny Toon Adventures".
- Porter (Thomas the Quarry Engine only)
- Salty (ninth season onwards)
- The Deputy Minister
- Some Rail Workers (Duck in the Water)
- The Divers
- I Do Like to Be Beside the Seaside (performed)
- Both he and Jarosław Domin played Bendy from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" in their respective languages. Adriana Casas, Simcha Barbiro, Grzegorz Drojewski, Liliana Barba, Noé Velázquez, Tzvika Shwartzberg and Talya Barkay also worked on it.
- Both he and Chie Kōjiro voiced characters together from "Tiny Toons Adventures".
- Both he and Tony Marot voiced Wu-Fei Chang from "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett voiced Arslan from "Devil Kings" in their respective languages.