Ryō Horikawa (堀川りょう, born on 1 February 1958 as Makoto Horikawa) voiced characters in the Japanese version of Thomas & Friends.
He is most recognised as the voice of Vegeta from "Dragon Ball Z" and Captain Falcon from the "F-Zero" and "Super Smash Bros." game series.
- Henry (first - eighth seasons)
- Mavis (fifth season only)
- Troublesome Trucks (Pop Goes the Diesel, Dirty Work and Emily's New Route)
- Oliver (The Pack) (sixth season only)
- Some Band Members (eighth season only)
- Gordon's driver (A Better View for Gordon)
- James' driver (Time for Trouble)
- Toby's driver (Mavis, Toby's Tightrope, and Toby's Discovery)
- Duck's driver (Toby Had a Little Lamb)
- Oliver's fireman (Oliver's Find)
- Daisy's driver (Bulls Eyes)
- Rusty's driver (Dunkin Duncan)
- Bulgy's driver (Bulgy Rides Again)
- The Knapford Stationmaster (Emily's New Route)
- A Shunter (Daisy)
- Some Passengers (Edward, Gordon and Henry)
- Pop Goes the Diesel
- Thomas Anthem (performed)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (performed)
- Harold the Helicopter (performed)
- Both he and Santiago Ziesmer voiced Vegeta from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Ryōichi Tanaka, Masaharu Satō, and Hisao Egawa, voiced Goz from "Dragon Ball Z".
- Both he and Mario Castañeda co-voiced Gogeta from "Dragon Ball GT" and Vegito from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Shinobu Adachi, Naoki Tatsuta and Chie Kōjiro voiced together in "Bugg-tte Honey".