Robert Missler (born 1 April 1958 in Berlin, Germany) is a German actor and voice artist who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He has worked as a musician, presenter, and radio personality. He is known to be a very versatile voice actor and has appeared in multiple shows.
He is also the official voiceover for Grover from "Sesame Street", James Wilson from "House M.D", HK-47 from "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic", and Ray from Disney's "The Princess and the Frog".
- Prior to joining the voice cast he voiced all the characters in the german versions of the Trouble on the Tracks and The Great Festival Adventure PC games
- Both he and Masashi Ebara voiced Might Guy from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Bin Shimada voiced Mistel from "Kiddy Grade" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Albert Cohen voiced Eldon Michaels from "Batman Beyond" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Rattrap from "Transformers: Beast Wars" in their respective languages.
- He, Marc Seal, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Helen Farrall, Lee Pressman, Simon Nicholson, Sharon Miller, Sam Barlow, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, James Mason, Rob Rackstraw, Rupert Degas, David Menkin, Lucy Montgomery, Gadi Levy, Dan Shatzberg, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Achim Schülke, Tobias Diakow, Jens Wendland, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Fabian Harloff, Dave Ingham, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf, Holger Mahlich and TUGS voice actor Ian James Corlett have all worked on "Bob the Builder".