Rheneas Viaduct is a bridge on the Skarloey Railway.
Rheneas Viaduct was built in 1865 and, along with the nearby tunnel, was the major engineering feature of the line. The viaduct spans a large, spectacular gorge. A stepped path descends into the gorge and goes under the viaduct.
Duncan stalled on the viaduct with a passenger train out of jealousy for not being polished. Skarloey had to come to Duncan’s rescue..
Boulder got loose from Boulder Quarry, he rolled across the Viaduct after Rheneas.
- Season 4 Granpuff, Sleeping Beauty, Bulldog, Four Little Engines, Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady, Trucks, Rock 'n' Roll, Passengers and Polish, Gallant Old Engine ( mentioned) and Rusty to the Rescue
- Season 5 Rusty and the Boulder
- Season 6 Dunkin Duncan, Rusty Saves the Day and Faulty Whistles
- Season 7 The Old Bridge ( stock footage), Rheneas and the Roller Coaster, Harold and the Flying Horse ( stock footage), The Grand Opening ( deleted scene) and Not So Hasty Puddings ( stock footage)
- Season 9 Mighty Mac, Tuneful Toots, Rheneas and the Dinosaur and Duncan and the Old Mine
- Season 10 A Smooth Ride, Duncan Drops a Clanger, Wharf and Peace and Missing Trucks
- Season 18 Duncan the Humbug
Rheneas Viaduct is based on Dolgoch Viaduct on the Talyllyn Railway.
In the television series, the viaduct was used to represent part of the Mid Sodor Railway.
* | RWS only ** only T&F
Skarloey | Rheneas | Sir Handel | Peter Sam | Duncan | Duke | Ivo Hugh* | Bertram** | Mighty Mac** | Freddie** | Luke**
Rusty | Fred*
The Ghost Engine** | Proteus**
Agnes, Ruth, Lucy and Jemima* | Gertrude and Millicent* | Ada, Jane and Mabel* | Saloon Coaches* | Coaches** | Refreshment Coach**
Trucks | Slate Trucks | Gunpowder Vans** | Quarry Trucks** | Flatbeds* | Conflats | Well Wagons** | Slab Wagons** | V Tipper Trucks*
Beatrice* | Cora* | Brake Vans | SR Breakdown Train** | The "Weedkiller"* | Art Transporters* | The Sleigh Wagon*
Madge** | Colin** | Merrick** | Owen**
The Owner (* | ) Sir Handel Brown I, Sir Handel Brown II The Thin Controller (* | ) Mr. Mack, Mr. Robert Sam, Mr. Peter Sam, Mr. Roger Sam Mr. Hugh (* | ) David Hugh I, Ivo Hugh, David Hugh II Sir Topham Hatt** | Mr. Percival**
Crovan's Gate ( | ) Engine Sheds Cros-ny-Cuirn | Glennock | Rheneas ( | ) Viaduct, Tunnel Lakeside | Skarloey ( | ) Slate Quarry The Depot** | Bluebell Valley** | Valley View** | Sodor Castle** | Standard and Narrow Gauge Tunnel Runby** | Old Iron Bridge** | Tea Room Station** | Mountain Village Station** | Blue Mountain Quarry** | Strawberry Grove** | Rumblin Bridge** | Elephant Park** | Boulder Quarry** | The Old Wooden Bridge** | Ulfstead Castle** | Sodor Steamworks** | The Transfer Yards** | The Wharf** | Skarloey Coal Yard** | Green Hills Junction** | The Old Trestle Bridge | Culdee Fell (** | ) Caves, Hill Middle Station | Vicarstown Goods Yard