It has appeared in the Railway Series book Gordon the Big Engine, the first season, stock footage in the second season, a deleted scene from the third season, the New Series opening credits and the CGI Series.
- The Rail Under Road Bridge and Signalbox appeared in the opening credits from the first season to the eighteenth season.
- The set has had some modifications through the years:
- In the thirteenth season, the bridge became a lot smaller, so small that there was only one road lane and trains only just fit under it. A second building on the opposite side to the signalbox appears and disappears between episodes.
- In the seventeenth season, fencing was added on the road sides near the bridge but it would appear and disappear between episodes.
- In the twentieth season, the bridge became slightly bigger and a lot wider, now allowing two vehicles to pass over it on two lanes.