Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Push Me, Pull You is the nineteenth episode of the twelfth season.
A puppet show is coming and Skarloey wants to have the puppet show special to himself, even though the train is too heavy for one engine. Skarloey engages in a tug-of-war with Rheneas with the train in the middle, but the coupling breaks and Skarloey speeds down the hill, crashing into Duncan and Rusty before falling into the pond. Rheneas rescues him and takes the train while Skarloey sorts out the mess he made, and arrives in time for the puppet show.
- Mr. Percival
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Mrs. Percival (cameo)
- The Percival Children (cameo)
- This episode marks the last of a few things:
- The last appearance of the Skarloey Railway and its engines, Mr. Percival's last speaking role and the last time he is referred by name until Blue Mountain Mystery.
- Duncan's last appearance until the eighteenth season episode, Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger.
- The last appearance of Mr. Percival until Misty Island Rescue.
- When Skarloey crashes into Rusty's ice cream trucks, he also bumps into Rusty as well.
- Steam vents from the ground in the close up of Rheneas' wheels when he is coupled to the puppet show train.
- Skarloey moves forward to tell Rheneas that he is his best friend, but in the last scene Skarloey has gone back to his original position.
- Rusty's face changes size during this episode.
- The US title card's missing a comma in the title.
- When Skarloey hears Rheneas coming, the water in Percival Pond instantly stops rippling.
- Wooden Railway - Skarloey and the Puppet Show
- TrackMaster - Skarloey's Puppet Show
- Books - Talking Snowman
In Other Languages
|German||Was Für Ein Theater!||What a Theatre!|
|French||Le Spectacle de Marionnettes||The Puppet Show|
|Spanish||Me Empujas, Te Empujo||You Push Me, I Push|
|Portuguese||Você me Empurra, e eu Puxo Você||You Push Me, and I Pull You|
|Italian||Io Spingo Te, Tu Tiri Me||I Push You, You Pull Me|
|Catalan||Em Empenta que Tiri||Push Me, Pull You|
|Indonesian||Mendorongku, Menarikmu||Push Me, Pull You|
|Slovak||Preťahovaná||Tug of War|
|Korean||내가 당신 을 당겨 밀어||Push Me, Pull You|
|Chinese||拉你 推我||You Push Me to Pull|
|Thai||การร่วมใจของสการ์โลอี้และเรเนส์||Rheneas and Skarloey's Efforts|