|Push Me, Pull You|
Push Me, Pull You is the nineteenth episode of the twelfth season.
A puppet show is coming and Skarloey wants to have the puppet show special to himself, even though the train is too heavy for one engine. Skarloey engages in a tug-of-war with Rheneas with the train in the middle, but the coupling breaks and Skarloey speeds down the hill, crashing into Duncan and Rusty before falling into the pond. Rheneas rescues him and takes the train while Skarloey sorts out the mess he made, and arrives in time for the puppet show.
- Mr. Percival
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Mrs. Percival (cameo)
- The Percival Children (cameo)
- This episode marks the last of a few things:
- When Skarloey crashes into Rusty's ice cream trucks, he also bumps into Rusty as well.
- Steam vents from the ground in the close up of Rheneas' wheels when he is coupled to the puppet show train.
- Skarloey moves forward to tell Rheneas that he is his best friend, but in the last scene Skarloey has gone back to his original position.
- Rusty's face changes size during this episode.
- Brakevans should have been added to Skarloey, Rusty, and Duncan's trains.
- The US title card misses out a comma in the title.
- When Skarloey hears Rheneas coming, the water in Percival Pond instantly stops rippling.
In Other Languages
|German||Was für ein Theater!||What a Theatre!|
|French||Le Spectacle de Marionnettes||The Puppet Show|