The Pickwick Video Group is a home video company based in the UK that split into six divisions. It released children's, sports, and drama videos. It released videos from the second season of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends during 1987 under the Screen Legends division. In 1995, the company was bought by Carlton Communications and in 1998 was renamed Carlton Video.
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal and Other Stories
- Percy and Harold and Other Stories
- The Deputation and Other Stories
- The Best of Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends
- The opening logo featured in the Thomas releases included extracts from various shows, one being a clip from Thomas Comes to Breakfast.