Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
Percy and the Left Luggage, retitled Percy and the Baggage in American releases, is the twentieth episode of the eleventh season.
Percy is given several jobs. Amongst them is collecting Dowager Hatt's luggage. Percy thinks collecting the luggage will be easy and does all of his other jobs first, but when Percy sees the Fat Controller's car driving away, he is at a loose end; he must choose to either collect the luggage or get the children to a party on time. Luckily, Edward kindly takes the children and Percy delivers the luggage just in time.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Dowager Hatt (not named in US narration)
- Jeremy (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- The Storyteller (cameo)
- Sodor Airport
- Fishing Village
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Brendam Docks
- The School
- A photograph from this episode was released as a Royal Mail stamp in 2011 to mark the Reverend W. Awdry's centenary.
- The US narration is yet to be released on DVD.
- Stock footage from Dream On and Gordon and the Engineer is used. Unaltered and extended footage from Thomas and the Storyteller is also used.
- Going by production order, this is the twenty-fourth episode of the eleventh season.
- This episode was never released on DVD or shown on television in Norway. It was only released on a website in 2015.
- This episode marks two things:
- Percy takes his last load of trucks to Peel; but when he returns to deliver the lights, they have disappeared.
- Though one is not seen, a shadow at the top of the screen reveals that there is three signals in the shot of Gordon with the express. However there is only two tracks, so the third signal is redundant. Also they are all up, so Gordon is technically passing a signal at danger.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||パーシーとにもつ||Percy and the Luggage|
|Spanish||Percy y el Equipaje Olvidado||Percy and the Forgotten Luggage|
|Norwegian||Percy og bagasjen||Percy and the Luggage|
|Finnish||Pekka Jamatkatavarat||Percy and the Luggage|
|Hungarian||Percy és a poggyász||Percy and the Baggage|
|Romanian||Percy și Bagajul Uitat||Percy and the Looked Baggage|
|Polish||Piotrek i Zgubiony Bagaż||Percy and the Lost Baggage|
|German||Percy und das vergessene Gepäck||Percy and the Lost Luggage|
|Czech||Percy a zapomenutá zavazadla||Percy and the Forgotten Luggage|
|Croatian||Pero i ostavljena prtljaga||Percy and the Left Luggage|
|Portuguese||Percy e a bagagem||Percy and the Baggage|
|Slovak||Percy a zabudnutá batožina||Percy and the Forgotten Luggage|
|Chinese||培西和行李寄存||Percy and the Luggage Storage|
|Thai||เพอร์ซี่กับงานส่งกระเป๋า||Percy with a Bag|
Home Media Releases