|This article is about 'the DVD'. You may be looking for 'the episode'.|
You're invited to join the celebration of fun and friendship with Thomas as he takes off on a series of exciting adventures! Come along with Thomas and the whole Sodor gang for a hot-air balloon ride, a top secret birthday party, a special surprise at the bandstand and more. A nonstop celebration of fun and friendship is leaving the station, so hop aboard and enjoy the festivities waiting up ahead!
Join Thomas & Friends for more heartwarming tales on the tracks filled with all-new adventures, important new lessons and brand new friends.
Percy has to take Lady Hatt to her surprise party at the new bandstand but Lady Hatt decides she would like to spend the day in the country instead. How will Percy get Lady Hatt in the surprise party in time?
- Don't Go Back
- Gordon Takes a Shortcut
- The Man in the Hills
- Thomas Puts the Brakes On
- Percy and the Bandstand
- Push Me, Pull You
- Best Friends
- "Songs of Sodor" game from Songs from the Station
- Three read-along stories: Toby and the Flood, A Better View for Gordon, and Busy Going Backwards from Track Stars
- Mr. Arkwright makes a craft in between the episodes.
- This is the second and last DVD to feature Mr. Arkwright.
- The end credits list Nigel Plaskitt as narrating the Rev. W. Awdry's letter often seen at the start of new series DVDs, but the letter is not used on this DVD.