|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode.|
|Percy and the Bandstand|
July 14th, 2009
You're invited to join the celebration of fun and friendship with Thomas as he takes off on a series of exciting adventures! Come along with Thomas and the whole Sodor gang for a hot-air balloon ride, a top secret birthday party, a special surprise at the bandstand and more. A nonstop celebration of fun and friendship is leaving the station, so hop on board and enjoy the festivities waiting up ahead!
- "Songs of Sodor" game
- Three read-along stories: Toby and the Flood, A Better View for Gordon, and Busy Going Backwards
- Mr. Arkwright makes a craft in between the episodes.
- This is the second and last DVD to feature Mr. Arkwright.
- The Photographer is seen on the front cover, but he does not appear in any episode on this DVD.
- The end credits list Nigel Plaskitt as narrating the Rev. W. Awdry's letter often seen at the start of new series DVDs, but the letter is not used on this DVD.