While not officially named, Percy's Victory Song is the song Percy's fireman sang to celebrate Percy's defeat of Harold in a race. Percy enjoyed the song immensely, especially the last line.
- Said Harold the Helicopter to our Percy, "You are slow!
- Your railway is out of date, and not much use you know!"
- But Percy and his stone trucks/cars did the trip in record time,
- And we beat the helicopter on our old branch line!
- The tune is from "Miss Polly Had A Dolly".
- A song sheet of this tune was featured in early editions of Percy the Small Engine and in a Railway Series compilation book.
- In the Japanese version, most of the music is omitted.