|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the illustrator.|
Owen is an incline traction engine.
Owen is an enthusiastic incline engine, based on a vertical traction boiler, housed at the top of the incline at the Blue Mountain Quarry. From high up above the quarry floor, he gamely takes great pride in his job and never tires in the overseeing of empty slate trucks up the incline, while sending loaded ones down, often announcing the transportation of cargo as he moves it between terraces. He likes to maintain steady, safe operation throughout the quarry and enjoys ensuring everything is running as it should. He is keen to help any engine about their work and make sure everyone is on track.
- Season 16 - The Christmas Tree Express (cameo)
- Season 17 - Luke's New Friend and The Switch (does not speak)
- Season 18 - Disappearing Diesels (cameo)
- 2012 - The Fat Controller's Bedtime Story (Issue 649) (mentioned)
- Ben Small (UK/US)
- Junichi Kanemaru (Japan)
- Konstantin Gradus (Germany)
- Stig Krogstad (Norway; Blue Mountain Mystery onwards, excluding the seventeenth season)
- Anders Sundstedt (Norway; seventeenth season only)
- Miłogost Reczek (Poland)
- According to totallythomas.com, Owen may have been called "Bud", although his name was changed to Owen for unknown reasons.
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland Road • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • Reg • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Krystyna • G-Hewi • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • AC.3929 • The Hot Air Balloon|
|Bluebird • The Tug Boat • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • Sodor Voyager • S.S. Sodor • Sir Topham • Steam Boat • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat • Seasprite • Lizzie • S.S. Sodor Queen • S.S. Sodor Steamline • Sodor Harbor|