|Orange Branch Line Coaches|
|Red Branch Line Coaches|
There are two types of branch line coaches on the North Western Railway.
The red coaches are based on LBSCR Stroudley four-wheel coaches.
The orange coaches only appeared in the first and second seasons. The red coaches appeared in every season from the second onwards.
- In the annual story, Pantomime Pranks, one of the orange branch line coaches was painted green. In the magazine story, Rain or Shine, one of the orange branch line coaches was painted yellow.
- In Hero of the Rails and The Lion of Sodor, one of the red branch line coaches is painted brown. Coaches painted blue, green, yellow, orange, black, and white were featured in a game on the Official Website.
- Motor Road and Rail (red coaches; discontinued)
- TrackMaster (red coaches; discontinued)
- Bachmann (red coaches; coming soon)