Ol' Wheezy is a wooden logging crane that works on Misty Island.
Ol' Wheezy is the biggest crane in the logging camp, but is dangerous and reckless; he tends to throw logs and flatbeds instead of working properly. Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand find it amusing and even fun, but Thomas found Ol' Wheezy too frustrating to work with, making him search for other equipment to use instead.
He was later used to amuse Dowager Hatt and then decorated for the Misty Island Christmas party. In the sixteenth season, he broke down and Thomas, Den, and Dart's drivers tried to fix him. Eventually, both Den and Dart's drivers succeed and Ol' Wheezy is back to his old, log-flinging self.
- Season 14 - Jumping Jobi Wood!, Jitters and Japes, and Merry Misty Island
- Season 15 - Happy Hiro, Let it Snow, Stop that Bus!, and Tree Trouble
- Season 16 - Ol' Wheezy Wobbles, Welcome Stafford, and The Christmas Tree Express
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan)
- In reality, the crane would need an operator, who would stop the crane from being so reckless.
|Bash and Dash • Ferdinand|
|Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw|
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Krystyna • G-Hewi • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • The Hot Air Balloon|
|The Stationary Boiler • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • S.S. Sodor • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat|