Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Noé Velázquez (born July 19th, 1976) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American dub of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Bloo in "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", Gary Wilde in "Shake It Up", Sanji from "One Piece", Maki Ichinose from "Bleach", Slips Python from "My Gym Partner's a Monkey", David Kawena from the "Lilo & Stitch" series, King Bob from "Recess: School's Out", and Jim Hawkins from "Treasure Planet".
- Both he and Hiroaki Hirata voiced Sanji from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Kōichi Sakaguchi voiced Dinko from "Pet Alien" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Grzegorz Drojewski voiced Bloo from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" in their respective languages. Adriana Casas, Simcha Barbiro, Ryuzou Ishino, Liliana Barba, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Jarosław Domin and Talya Barkay also worked on it.
- Both he and Waldemar Barwiński voiced Freddy the Ferret from "Barnyard" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Jens Wendland voiced Tony Stark/Iron Man from "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" in their respective languages.