Noé Velázquez (born July 19th, 1976) is a Mexican voice actor who provides voices in the Latin American dub of Thomas and Friends.
He is best known for voicing Bloo in "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", Gary Wilde in "Shake It Up", Sanji from "One Piece", Maki Ichinose from "Bleach", Slips Python from "My Gym Partner's a Monkey", David Kawena from the "Lilo & Stitch" series, King Bob from "Recess: School's Out", and Jim Hawkins from "Treasure Planet".
- Both he and Hiroaki Hirata voiced Sanji from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Kōichi Sakaguchi voiced Dinko from "Pet Alien" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Grzegorz Drojewski voiced Bloo from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" in their respective languages. Adriana Casas, Simcha Barbiro, Ryuzou Ishino, Liliana Barba, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Jarosław Domin and Talya Barkay also worked on it.
- Both he and Waldemar Barwiński voiced Freddy the Ferret from "Barnyard" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Jens Wendland voiced Tony Stark/Iron Man from "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" in their respective languages.
- He, Alan Prieto, Hisayo Mochizuki, Manuel Campuzano, Roberto Mendiola, Salvador Reyes, Noriko Shitaya, Shinichirō Miki, Hideo Ishikawa, Edson Matus, Liliana Barba, Víctor Ugarte, Irina Índigo, Isabel Romo, Masaharu Satō, Kenta Miyake, Junko Noda, Houko Kuwashima, Shōto Kashii, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Eduardo Garza, José Luis Orozco, Humberto Vélez, Gerardo Reyero and Kiyoyuki Yanada have all worked on "Bleach".
- He, Alan Prieto, Paul Disbergen, Mykola Koziy, Jakub Szydłowski, Reinder van der Naalt and Waldemar Barwiński have all worked on "Barnyard".