Naoki Tatsuta (born September 8th, 1950) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices for the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for voicing Oolong from "Dragon Ball", Scrappy-Doo from "Scooby-Doo", Jun Ishida from "Policenauts", Nikolai Sokolov from the "Metal Gear" series, and is the current voice of Porky Pig from "Looney Tunes" and Rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh".
- Salty (sixth - eighth seasons)
- Sir Handel (fourth season only)
- Troublesome Trucks (Toad Stands By, Special Attraction, The World's Strongest Engine, Something Fishy, James Gets a New Coat, Emily's New Route and Fish)
- Farmer McColl (sixth season only)
- Henry's driver (Henry and the Wishing Tree)
- James' driver (Thomas and the Firework Display)
- Harold's pilot (A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter)
- A Porter (Edward the Great)
- Pop Goes Old Ollie
- Down by the Docks (performed as Salty)
- Salty (performed as Salty)
- Salty's Shanty (performed as Salty)
- He, along with Kerry Shale and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil played Umekichi from "Ultimate Teacher" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Patrick Breen voiced Bristle from "The Magical Adventures of Mumfie" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Masashi Ebara voiced characters together from "The Angry Beavers" and "Looney Tunes".
- He, Mario Filio and Gerald Schaale voiced Rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Ryoichi Fukuzawa and Tesshō Genda voice characters from "Winnie the Pooh".
- Both he and Ernesto Lezama voiced Oolong from the "Dragon Ball" series and Porky Pig from "Looney Tunes" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Diego Brizzi played Mrs. Brinks from "Angela Anaconda" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Miyu Matsuki, Shinji Ogawa, and Houko Kuwashima on "Space Dandy".
- He, along with Ryō Horikawa, Shinobu Adachi and Chie Kōjiro voiced together in "Bug tte Honey".
- He worked alongside Daisuke Gōri, Tetsu Inada, Saori Gotō, and Houko Kuwashima on "Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops".
- He, Hiroko Emori, Rainer Schmitt, Daiki Nakamura, Hideyuki Umezu, Dariusz Odija, Håkan Mohede, Herman López, Achim Schülke, Reinder van der Naalt, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Toshiharu Sakurai, Jorge Santos, Marion von Stengel, Masayuki Omoro, Simcha Barbiro, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Bin Shimada, Talya Barkay ("again"), Hidenari Ugaki, Gérard Boucaron, Kenji Utsumi, Kiyonobu Suzuki and Oliver Rohrbeck have all worked on the 1987 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles". There have also been several other people that have worked on other parts of the franchise:
- Alan Prieto, Yehonatan Magon, Javier Olguín, José Gilberto Vilchis, Ricardo Bautista, Tim Kreuer, Jorge Badillo, Mia Kadosh, Józef Pawłowski, Gadi Levy, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Talya Barkay and Sukekiyo Kameyama ("the 2012 version").
- Hidenari Ugaki (again), Yohei Nishina, Jan-David Rönfeldt, Stig Krogstad, Samuel Harjanne, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Tomohiro Nishimura, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Kunihiro Kawamoto, Denis Bespalyy, Ryūji Nakagi, Saar Badishi, Daisuke Gōri, Takafumi Kawakami, Tzvika Shwartzberg, Shōto Kashii, Santiago Ziesmer, Kenji Utsumi and Dariusz Odija ("again") ("the 2003 version").
- Helmut Krauss, Yehonatan Magon ("again"), Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Piotr Bajtlik, César Árias, Karina Altamirano, Pasi Ruohonen, Caspar Phillipson, ("again") Alan Prieto, ("again") Oliver Rohrbeck, Víctor Ugarte, Albert Cohen, Mireya Mendoza and Yigal Mizrachi ("the films").