Naoki Tatsuta (born September 8th, 1950) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices for the Japanese version of Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for voicing Oolong from "Dragon Ball", Scrappy-Doo from "Scooby-Doo", Jun Ishida from "Policenauts", Nikolai Sokolov from the "Metal Gear" series, and is the current voice of Porky Pig from "Looney Tunes" and Rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh".
- Salty (sixth - eighth seasons)
- Sir Handel (fourth season only)
- Troublesome Trucks
- Farmer McColl (sixth season only)
- Henry's driver (Henry and the Wishing Tree)
- James' driver (Thomas and the Firework Display)
- Jem Cole (fourth season only)
- Harold's pilot (A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter)
- A Porter (Edward the Great)
- He, along with Kerry Shale and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil played Umekichi from "Ultimate Teacher" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Patrick Breen voiced Bristle from "The Magical Adventures of Mumfie" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Masashi Ebara voiced characters together from "The Angry Beavers" and "Looney Tunes".
- He, Mario Filio and Gerald Schaale voiced Rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ernesto Lezama voiced Oolong from the "Dragon Ball" series and Porky Pig from "Looney Tunes" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Diego Brizzi played Mrs. Brinks from "Angela Anaconda" in their respective languages.
- He worked alongside Miyu Matsuki, Shinji Ogawa, and Houko Kuwashima on "Space Dandy".
- He, along with Ryō Horikawa, Shinobu Adachi and Chie Kōjiro voiced together in "Bug tte Honey".
- He worked alongside Daisuke Gōri, Tetsu Inada, Saori Gotō, and Houko Kuwashima on "Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops".
- He, along with Ryoichi Fukuzawa and Tesshō Genda voice characters from "Winnie the Pooh".