- Thomas' Train - Thomas gets a chance to pull his very own train with unexpected results.
- Thomas and the Trucks - Thomas lands himself in trouble with some silly trucks and gets a warning from The Fat Controller.
- Thomas and the Breakdown Train - James has trouble with the trucks one day, but Thomas is there to help out. The Fat Controller is so pleased he gives Thomas his own branch line.
- James and the Coaches - James bangs the coaches by being too rough, and brings the train to a stop. The passengers get home only after a piece of ingenious repair work by the guard.
- Troublesome Trucks - James is sent back to pull trucks again. He has a bad time with a long train but with a little help from his friend Edward he wins to the end. The Fat Controller is very pleased.
- Michael Angelis is credited along with Ringo Starr on the back cover, but he does not narrate any episodes on this release.