My Journey with Thomas the Tank Engine is a book published by Egmont.
The book takes you on a trip around the Island of Sodor with Thomas the Tank Engine and contains little-known facts, stickers, a collector's postcard, double-sided map and poster, a passport, and your very own ticket to ride.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Duck (passport only)
- Sir Handel (passport only)
- Peter Sam (passport only)
- The map includes all locations from seasons eight through twelve, among others.
- The Fishing Village is said to be in Suddery.
- A picture-read story based off the Season 7 episode Three Cheers for Thomas was featured in the passport, titled Thomas and the Race.
- Duck and Oliver are left out of the character profile in the passport.
- It is stated that James is the only red engine on Sodor.