Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Journey with Thomas the Tank Engine is a book published by Egmont.
The book takes you on a trip around the Island of Sodor with Thomas the Tank Engine and contains little-known facts, stickers, a collector's postcard, double-sided map and poster, a passport, and your very own ticket to ride.
- Donald and Douglas
- Bill and Ben
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Farmer McColl
- Duck (passport only)
- Sir Handel (passport only)
- Peter Sam (passport only)
- The map includes all locations from seasons eight through twelve, among others.
- The Fishing Village is said to be in Suddery.
- A picture-read story based off the Season 7 episode Three Cheers for Thomas was featured in the passport, titled Thomas and the Race.
- Duck and Oliver are left out of the character profile in the passport.
- It is stated that James is the only red engine on Sodor.