|This article is about the DVD. You may be looking for the episode.|
Mud Glorious Mud is a US DVD release featuring two sixth season episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin, one seventh season episode, one tenth season episode, and one Jack and the Sodor Construction Company episode narrated by Michael Brandon, one restored third season episode narrated by George Carlin, and three songs. It was re-released in 2014 by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Ride the rails and roads with Thomas and his friends in these action-packed adventures. It's stormy weather so hold on tight through mud baths and avalanches. Nothing can stop these really useful engines from a job well done!
- Edward the Really Useful Engine
- Thomas and the Avalanche *
- Missing Cars
- Mud, Glorious Mud *
- A Friend in Need
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party *
(* Followed by Song)
- Activity Sheet
- Character Gallery from On Site with Thomas
- Sneak Peaks
- This is the only DVD that features an episode from The Pack spin-off series alongside regular televised episodes.
- It was also the last original title by Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- When re-released in 2014, the bonus features were removed.
- On this DVD, Missing Cars is renamed "Missing Freight Cars", yet Michael Brandon still reads "Missing Cars".
- This was the first time "A Friend in Need" had Alec Baldwin's narration released as his narration was only broadcast on the Canadian television station TVO Kids.
- Not So Hasty Cakes is titled "Thomas & the Avalanche", which is irrelevant since there is no avalanche in the episode.
- In the end credits, "Useful" in "Edward the Really Useful Engine" is misspelled as "Usefull".
- Maithwaite is painted dark brown on the cover.
- Stephen Asquith was not given credit for directing the episode "A Friend In Need" on the end credits.