|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the US DVD.|
|Mud, Glorious Mud|
The Pack is digging foundations for the new dairy farm, but one by one they start to run out of fuel and become stuck. The vehicle that was to deliver the needed fuel breaks down, so Thomas is told to deliver the fuel to Isobella at Cronk. It is then up to Isobella to deliver the fuel to the site and get the rest of the Pack up and running.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Miss Jenny
- The Policeman
- The Foreman
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Max and Monty (cameo)
- Byron (cameo)
- In Germany, this episode is called "The Mud Fight". In the Netherlands, the title is "Isobella Muddles Through".
- The title is a parody of the song 'Food, Glorious Food' from the musical "Oliver!".
- The road sinks slightly as Isobella drives along.
- When all the machines run out of fuel, Byron is seen smiling behind Alfie.
- It seems illogical that ALL the machines ran out of fuel, almost at the same time. Plus, Miss Jenny didn't seem prepared for this situation.
- During the very first shot of The Pack, the scene is sped up. But as Alfie is seen leaving, the scene suddenly slows down for a second.
- The title card is missing the comma.
- The narrator says that water was up to Isobella's axles, but the water barely reached her tyres.