|This article is about the TV series character. You may be looking for the Railway Series character.|
Mr. Peregrine Percival, also called the "Thin Controller" ("Narrow-Gauge Controller" in the US), is the current manager of the Skarloey and Culdee Fell Railways in the television series. In the magazines, he also runs a Cable Railway.
Mr. Percival was hired sometime between of the seventh and ninth seasons to help Sir Topham Hatt manage the ever-increasing size of the railway industry on the Island of Sodor.
Mr. Percival has had five children with his wife.
He was one of the important visitors who attended Dowager Hatt's special tour of Sodor and then a party at Knapford. He later charged Peter Sam with the running of the Skarloey Railway whilst he attended a meeting with Sir Topham Hatt, and welcomed Luke to his Railway.
- Keith Wickham (UK; sixteenth season onwards)
- Kerry Shale (US; sixteenth season onwards - NZ; Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger only)
- Shōto Kashii (Japan)
- Benjamin Morik (Germany)
- Wojciech Chorąży (Poland)
- Christian Greger Strøm (Norway; sixteenth season only)
- Trond Teigen (Norway; Blue Mountain Mystery onwards)
- Carlos Hernández (Mexico; sixteenth season onwards)
- Mr. Percival's hero is Sir Topham Hatt.
- Mr. Percival has five children named Peter, Paul, Patrick, Pansy, and Penny.
- Mr. Percival's Take-Along and Take-n-Play models both feature him inside of a car, whereas he has only ever been seen with a bicycle.
- Between the ninth season and The Great Discovery, the top of Mr. Percival's was bald. However since the twelfth season, he has had a full head of hair.
- Mr. Percival is often accompanied by a workmen holding his bicycle.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-Along (in red car; discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (in red car; discontinued)
- TrackMaster (with Fearless Freddie in "Ding a Ling"; discontinued)