|This article is about the TV series character. You may be looking for the Railway Series character.|
Mr. Peregrine Percival, also called the "Thin Controller" ("Narrow-Gauge Controller" in the US), is the current manager of the Skarloey and Culdee Fell Railways in the television series. In the magazines, he also runs a Cable Railway.
He was one of the important visitors who attended Dowager Hatt's special tour of Sodor and then a party at Knapford. He later charged Peter Sam with the running of the Skarloey Railway whilst he attended a meeting with Sir Topham Hatt, and welcomed Luke to his Railway.
- Keith Wickham (UK; sixteenth season onwards)
- Kerry Shale (US; sixteenth season onwards - AUS/NZ; Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger only)
- Shōto Kashii (Japan)
- Benjamin Morik (Germany)
- Wojciech Chorąży (Poland)
- Christian Greger Strøm (Norway; sixteenth season only)
- Trond Teigen (Norway; Blue Mountain Mystery onwards)
- Carlos Hernández (Mexico; sixteenth season onwards)
- Mr. Percival's hero is Sir Topham Hatt.
- Mr. Percival has five children named Peter, Paul, Patrick, Pansy, and Penny.
- Mr. Percival hates cars, which explains his signature bicycle. Oddly, his Take-Along and Take-n-Play models feature him inside a red car.
- Between the ninth season and The Great Discovery, the top of Mr. Percival's was bald. However since Season 12, he has had a full head of hair.
- Mr. Percival is often accompanied by a workmen holding his bicycle.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-Along (in red car; discontinued)
- Take-n-Play (in red car; discontinued)
- TrackMaster (with Fearless Freddie in "Ding a Ling"; discontinued)