|This article is about the person. You may be looking for the steam engine.|
Mr. Hugh is the foreman and Chief Mechanical Engineer of the Skarloey Railway.
David Hugh I
David Hugh I was the first foreman of the Skarloey Railway. He retired in 1951 and was succeeded by his son.
Ivo Hugh (1921-)
Ivo Hugh was the second foreman of the Skarloey Railway. He was succeeded by his son in 1991.
In 1957, he became Rusty's driver after his arrival, and helped the workmen repair a bridge. In 1969, he was told by the engines about Duke and he told the Thin Controller. In 1996, he was honoured by having Ivo Hugh named after him.
David Hugh II (1950-)
David Hugh II is the current foreman of the Skarloey Railway. He was born in 1950 and named after his grandfather.
- The Little Old Engine - Roll 'n' Roll and Little Old Twins (does not speak)
- Gallant Old Engine - Special Funnel, Steam Roller (not seen; does not speak) and Gallant Old Engine
- Very Old Engines - Duck and Dukes (does not speak)
- Duke the Lost Engine - Sleeping Beauty (mentioned)
- Great Little Engines - Pop-Special (mentioned)
- New Little Engine - I Name this Engine...
- 1985 - Whistle Trouble (mentioned)
|Skarloey • Rheneas • Sir Handel • Peter Sam • Rusty • Duncan • Ivo Hugh • Duke • Fred • Mark V|
|Bertram • Mighty Mac • Freddie • Luke • Proteus|