Mr. Conductor is the deuteragonist of Thomas and the Magic Railroad and is a 20-centimetre tall conductor who narrated the television series episodes that appeared in Shining Time Station. He has a cousin named Junior.
- Ringo Starr (Shining Time Station Season 1)
- George Carlin (Shining Time Station Season 2 - Mr. Conductor's Thomas Tales)
- Alec Baldwin (Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Masashi Ebara (Japan; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; voiceover)
- Thomas Fritsch (Germany; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; voiceover)
- Dvir Benedek (Israel; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; voiceover)
- Pedro D'Aguillón Jr. (Latin America; Shining Time Station; voiceover)
- Alejandro Vargas Lugo (Latin America; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; voiceover)
- Salvador Nájar (Latin America; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; TV Version; voiceover)
- Mr. Conductor has also been a regular character at Day Out with Thomas events at the Battlefield Railway.
- Michael Brandon is the only US narrator who has narrated the Classic Series who has not played the role of Mr. Conductor.
- It was never explained if Alec Baldwin's character is either Starr or Carlin's, or if he is related to them.
- Half of the US narrators played Mr. Conductor, Ringo Starr, George Carlin and Alec Baldwin, when Michael Brandon, Pierce Brosnan and Mark Moraghan didn't, but only one out of the four British narrators played him, Ringo Starr. Pierce Brosnan, Mark Moraghan and Michael Angelis didn't play him.
- ERTL (with Thomas; discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (only in Thomas and the Magic Railroad 100 piece set; discontinued)
- Wind-up Trains
Please visit the Shining Time Station wiki, based on the spin-off series of Thomas and Friends.