Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Motorized Railway is a merchandise line manufactured by Fisher-Price. It is currently sold in parts of Asia and Brazil.
- Thomas (normal and Sounds)
- James (normal and Sounds)
- Percy (normal and Sounds)
- Yong Bao
- Short Track Pack
- Long Track Pack
- Curved Track Pack
- Switch Track Pack
- Railway Bucket
- Thomas Starter Set
- King of the Railway Deluxe Set
- Thomas' Quarry Mine Adventure
- Percy's Windmill Adventure
- James at Knapford Station
- Sodor Rescue Railway
- Thomas' Spooky Tracks
- Percy at the Wash Down
- Ultimate Starter Set
- Busy Day on Sodor
- Thomas' Shipwreck Adventure
- Diesel's Lift and Shift
- Day at the Docks
- Figure 8 Drawbridge
- Thomas' Racing Bridge Jump
- Percy's Lift and Load
- Ice and Snow Adventure Set
- Adapters are included in the sets to connect to TrackMaster track (pre-2014).
- For the engines' motor switches, the 'On' and 'Off' positions are reversed.
- The tender engines do not include separate tenders.
- James' dome is red instead of brass.
- Toby and Diesel are depicted as 0-4-0s.
- Ryan has black wheels like his TrackMaster model.
- Percy's dome is green instead of brass.
- Yong Bao is missing his cowcatcher.
- Salty's running board is all yellow when it should be black with yellow bufferbeams.