Motorized Railway is a merchandise line manufactured by Fisher-Price. It is currently sold in parts of Asia and Brazil.
- Thomas (normal and Sounds)
- James (normal and Sounds)
- Percy (normal and Sounds)
- Yong Bao (coming soon)
- Short Track Pack
- Long Track Pack
- Curved Track Pack
- Switch Track Pack
- Railway Bucket
- Thomas Starter Set
- King of the Railway Deluxe Set
- Thomas' Quarry Mine Adventure
- Percy's Windmill Adventure
- James at Knapford Station
- Sodor Rescue Railway
- Thomas' Spooky Tracks
- Percy at the Wash Down
- Ultimate Starter Set
- Busy Day on Sodor
- Thomas' Shipwreck Adventure
- Diesel's Lift and Shift
- Day at the Docks
- Figure 8 Drawbridge
- Thomas' Racing Bridge Jump
- Percy's Lift and Load
- Ice and Snow Adventure Set
- Adapters are included in the sets to connect to TrackMaster track (pre-2014).
- For the engines' motor switches, the 'On' and 'Off' positions are reversed.
- The tender engines do not include separate tenders.
- James' dome is red instead of brass.
- Toby and Diesel are depicted as 0-4-0s.
- Ryan has black wheels like his TrackMaster model.
- Percy's dome is green instead of brass.
- Yong Bao is missing his cowcatcher.
- Salty's running board is all yellow when it should be black with yellow bufferbeams.