Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Molly's Special Special is the third episode of the ninth season.
Molly is dismayed that Emily laughed at her for having the job of pulling "empties." so Thomas vows to help her make her trucks look important. Thomas has some tarpaulins put on Molly's empty trucks to create the illusion of covering an important load and is satisfied, but he later rashly tells Gordon that Molly's special will be more important than the Express, and thinks of another idea. He borrows some lights from Peel and has them put on the trucks. The two later show them off to the others, but a gust of wind blows a tarpaulin off and the secret is revealed. Molly, humiliated, steams off, but when news of a special delivery of coal for the engines comes, Molly sees her chance and she and Thomas collect trucks of coal. The two go off to get more trucks, stopping only to tease Gordon, who was stopped at a crossing to let them pass.
- Sodor Flour Mill
- The Coaling Plant
- McColl Farm
- The Castle Tunnel
- Neville's Bridge
- Sir Topham Hatt's Office
- The Intersection
- Kirk Ronan Junction (deleted scene)
- In the Day and Night music video, there is a deleted scene with Thomas and Molly going over Neville's bridge with "the special."
- This is the first episode since the fifth season episode, Horrid Lorry, where Sir Topham Hatt appears but does not have a speaking role.
- In a picture where Thomas finds the tarps, the Flour Mill building is not there.
- Before Molly runs away, Gordon's front bogie wheels are derailed.
- When Molly and Thomas arrive at the Coaling Plant, mechanism can be seen on the under carriage of the last truck Thomas is pushing.
- In the 2010 compilation of the complete ninth season, some of the scenes glitch in the episode.
- When Thomas and Molly meet Henry, Edward and James, Molly's lamp is on backwards.
In Other Languages
|Hungarian||Molly Különleges Szállítási||Molly's Special Cargo|
|Gaelic||An Luchd Araid Aig Molly||The Special Cargo of Molly|
|Swedish||Mollys specialist||Molly's Special Cargo|
|Norwegian||Mollys vikitge last||Molly's Important Cargo|
|German||Mollys Sonderfahrt||Molly's Special Trip|
|Japanese||モリーのとくべつなにもつ||Molly's Special Luggage|
|Spanish||El Especial de Molly / El Cargamento Especial de Molly||Molly's Special / Molly's Special Cargo|
|Polish||Zadanie specjalne Molly||Molly's Special Task|
|Romanian||Molly cel Specială||Molly the Special|
|Danish||Mollys vigtige last||Molly's Important Cargo|
|Italian||Il Trasporto Speciale di Molly||Molly's Special Cargo|
|Russian||Особый груз Молли||Molly's Special Cargo|
|Chinese||茉莉的特别专车||Molly's Special Car|
|Korean||몰리의 특별화물||Special Cargo Molly|
|Finnish||Monan Erikoinen Kuljetus||Molly's Special Transportation|
|Czech||Mollyin speciální vlak||Molly's Special Train|
|Slovak||Molyin špeciálny vlak||Molly's Special Train|
|Thai||มอลลี่หัวรถจักรขบวนพิเศษ||Molly's Special Engine Fleet|
|Portuguese||O especial de Molly||Molly's Special|