|This article is about the PC game. You may be looking for the special, the song, the book, the 2010 magazine story, the 2011 magazine story, or the US magazine story.|
Misty Island Rescue is a US educational video game for PC and MAC based on the special of the same name, released in 2010.
The game is aimed at pre-schoolers and teaches a wide range of basic skills including mathematics, computer skills, coordination, recognition, moods and emotions, and matching and memory. It has ten levels.
- Match cards with Sir Topham Hatt
- Guide Thomas to the Logging Locos
- Clear the tracks for Thomas on Misty Island
- Help build the Sodor Search and Rescue Center
- Catch jobi logs on a flatbed with Ol' Wheezy
- Help Cranky load crates onto flatbeds
- Put together puzzles with Thomas
- Play whistle songs with Thomas and the Logging Locos
- Describe how Bash, Dash or Ferdinand feel with Thomas
- Find Thomas' Sodor friends
- Bash and Dash
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Ol' Wheezy
- Edward (speaks in clips only)
- Salty (speaks in clips only)
- Rocky (speaks in clips only)
- Captain (speaks in clips only)
- Henry (does not speak)
- Gordon (does not speak)
- James (does not speak)
- Toby (does not speak)
- Emily (does not speak)
- Spencer (does not speak)
- Hiro (does not speak)
- Mavis (does not speak)
- Cranky (does not speak)
- Michael Brandon as the narrator and Diesel
- Martin Sherman as Thomas and Percy
- William Hope as Edward, Whiff, Dash and Rocky
- Kerry Shale as Bash, Harold and Sir Topham Hatt
- Glenn Wrage as Ferdinand
- Keith Wickham as Salty and Captain
- Stock footage from the said special was used in the game.
- During the "Find Thomas' Sodor friends" game, Toby has Henry's whistle and Hiro has Lady's whistle.
- During one of the mini games, Diesel's bufferbeam is black.
- Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand all have James's whistle at different pitches.