Misty Island is located several miles off the southern coast of Sodor and can be seen from Brendam Docks when it is not covered in mist. It is the home of Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand. The island's logo is a forest with two axes crossing each other.
Thomas got lost here after the chain attaching his raft to the boat pulling him breaks. Upon his arrival, he discovers that the rare Jobi trees needed to build the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre grow there. Since then, engines often visit Misty Island to collect Jobi wood.
- There are no rules on Misty Island.
- Misty Island is connected to Sodor via a tunnel under the sea.
- There are only two ways to get to Misty Island: by boat and the Misty Island Tunnel. The latter is most commonly used.
- Misty Island appears to be devoid of people.
- According to Hiro, Misty Island and his home island of Japan share many things in common.
- As well as Jobi wood, the island also produces Sea and Hill wood.
|Bash and Dash • Ferdinand|
|Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw|