|Missing Trucks/Missing Freight Cars|
Missing Trucks retitled Missing Cars or Missing Freight Cars in American releases, is the twenty-fifth episode of the tenth season.
Rheneas has to take slate trucks to the wharf, but when Skarloey has to take coal trucks even though he needs a rest, Rheneas decides to surprise him and take his trucks to the wharf too. However, when he comes to the hill he can't get up with all the trucks, so he leaves Skarloey's in a siding. He delivers the slate, but returns to find the trucks have disappeared. While searching for them, Skarloey appears and says he will have to tell Mr. Percival. Rheneas realizes it was all his fault and decides he must tell the other engines. He does, and the others support his thoughtfulness, but then Peter Sam arrives with the missing trucks, enquiring as to who was meant to take them. Skarloey and Mr. Percival arrive a few minutes later, and Rheneas tells them about his surprise. In the end, everything is sorted out and Skarloey is thankful.
- Peter Sam
- Mr. Percival
- Sir Handel (does not speak)
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Mighty Mac (does not speak)
- Rheneas wears two of Skarloey's face masks in several scenes.
- Peter Sam said he did not know who the trucks belonged to, but he had seen Rheneas buffering up to them.
- When telling Rheneas about his job, Skarloey looks more shocked than tired.
- In the US version, at one point when Rheneas asks the other engines for help, he refers to the cars as trucks.
- Throughout the episode, the engines are missing their drivers.
- Brakevans should have been added to Peter Sam, Skarloey, and Rheneas' trains.
- When Michael Brandon reads the title, he leaves out the word "freight".
In other languages
|Norwegian||De forsvunne vognene||The Missing Trucks|