Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayumi Asano (born November 13th, 1969) is a Japanese voice actress who provided voices for the Japanese dub of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
She is known for voicing Claus Valca from "Last Exile", Haku from "Naruto", Blackfire from "Teen Titans", the title character of "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Niko from "Tintin and the Lake of Sharks", Arachine from "Angel Sanctuary", Lisa Brilliant from "F-Zero: GP Legend", Ulrich Stern from "Code Lyoko", and Professor Ellen Anders from "Halo Wars".
- Both she and Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo voiced Azura from "Barbie: Mermaidia" in their respective languages. There have also been several other voice actors that have worked on other Barbie films:
- Agnieszka Kunikowska, Salty's Lighthouse voice actress Venus Terzo ("Barbie: Fairytopia"), Ángel Amorós and Scott McNeil ("Barbie of Swan Lake")
- Alan Kennedy, Matthew Ahrens and Kallan Kagan ("Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tale")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett, Terry Klassen and Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Zbigniew Konopka and (again) Gary Chalk ("Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper")
- Joseph May and (again) Venus Terzo ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Hikaru Midorikawa and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Kirby Morrow ("Barbie in the Nutcracker")
- Gadi Levy and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Gary Chalk ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")