Mayumi Asano (born November 13th, 1969) is a Japanese voice actress who provided voices for the Japanese dub of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
She is known for voicing Claus Valca from "Last Exile", Haku from "Naruto", Blackfire from "Teen Titans", the title character of "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Niko from "Tintin and the Lake of Sharks", Arachine from "Angel Sanctuary", Lisa Brilliant from "F-Zero: GP Legend", Ulrich Stern from "Code Lyoko", and Professor Ellen Anders from "Halo Wars".
- Both she Agnieszka Kunikowska, Ángel Amorós and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil ("Barbie of Swan Lake") provided voices in "Barbie: Fairytopia". There have also been several other voice actors that have worked on other Barbie films:
- Alan Kennedy, Matthew Ahrens and Kallan Kagan ("Barbie and Her Sisters in a Pony Tale")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Ian James Corlett and voice director Terry Klassen ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Zbigniew Konopka ("Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper")
- Joseph May ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Hikaru Midorikawa ("Barbie in the Nutcracker")
- Gadi Levy ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")
- She, Agnieszka Kunikowska, Martín Soto, Grzegorz Drojewski, Yūsuke Numata, Wanja Gerick, Susa Saukko and Irwin Daayán have all worked on "Jimmy Neutron".