Matthew "Matt" Wilkinson (born in London, England, UK) is a British actor, voice actor, writer, playwright and film director who provides voices for the UK and US versions of Thomas & Friends.
Other animation voice-overs include "The Adventures of Bottle Top Bill and his Best Friend Corky", "Watership Down", and "64 Zoo Lane". He has also appeared on film in "Shackleton" and "V for Vendetta".
- Stanley (Day of the Diesels onwards, excluding the nineteenth season)
- Charlie (thirteenth season onwards, excluding The Great Race singing voice)
- Victor (Hero of the Rails - sixteenth season, excluding Blue Mountain Mystery)
- Butch (sixteenth season onwards)
- Stephen Hatt (thirteenth season only)
- Farmer McColl
- The Duke of Boxford
- Farmer Trotter
- The Maithwaite Stationmaster
- The Knapford Stationmaster (A Blooming Mess)
- The Bird Watcher (Henry's Good Deeds only)
- The Dock Manager (Misty Island Rescue onwards, excluding Tale of the Brave and the nineteenth season)
- A Railway Inspector (Thomas in Charge)
- Some Dock Workers (Merry Winter Wish, Day of the Diesels, and Blue Mountain Mystery)
- The Island Inspector
- The Blond-haired Boy (Merry Misty Island)
- The Sodor Search and Rescue Centre Manager
- The Blue Mountain Quarry workman
- The Photographer (sixteenth season only)
- The Zoo Keeper
- The Man with the Hat
- Diesel 10
- Some Passengers (Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger and Useful Railway)
- Some Rail Workers (Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger)
- Captain Joe
- Bert's Driver (Tit for Tat)
- Rex's Driver (Tit for Tat and Useful Railway)
- He and John Hurt both had roles in "V for Vendetta".
- He and Keith Wickham both voiced characters in "64 Zoo Lane".