Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Masashi Ebara (born in Yokohama, Japan, May 4th, 1954) is a Japanese voice actor who provides voices in the Japanese narration of Thomas and Friends.
He is most famous for voicing Might Guy from "Naruto", Unadonman and Princess Dorian from "Soreike! Anpanman", Lord Voldemort from "Harry Potter", Ratchet, Spike Witwicky, and Skywarp from "Transformers G1", Gustave le Grand and Mulia Mild from "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", and Sylvester from "Looney Tunes". He is also the official dubbing voice for Tom Hanks in Japan.
- He is one of the few voice actors to play a character in both Thomas and TUGS, in which he voices Top Hat and Zip.
- He, along with Hideyuki Umezu and Kōzō Shioya, voiced characters together in "Animaniacs".
- Both he and Hiroshi Iwasaki voiced Binky the Clown from "Garfield and Friends".
- He worked alongside Katsunosuke Hori, Takeshi Aono, Masaharu Satō, Houko Kuwashima,Toshiharu Sakurai, Naoki Tatsuta, Takeshi Endo, Kiyonobu Suzuki, and Daisuke Gōri on "Master Keaton".
- Both he and Naoki Tatsuta voiced characters together from "The Angry Beavers" and "Looney Tunes".
- Both he and Alfonso Ramírez voiced Sylvester from "The Looney Tunes Show" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil voiced Hohenheim from "Fullmetal Alchemist" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Paul Dobson voiced Alastor from "Shakugan no Shana" and Richard Vincent from "Soultaker" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Gerardo Reyero voiced Might Guy from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Herman López played Logan/Wolverine from "X-Men: The Animated Series" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Mikołaj Klimek voiced Arthur Curry/Aquaman from "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" in their respective languages.
- Both he and José Luis Orozco voiced Lord Voldemort from the "Harry Potter" films in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tzvika Shwartzberg voiced AUTO from "WALL·E" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Shinobu Adachi and Rokurō Naya voiced together in "X-Men: The Animated Series".