Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The village of Maron is divided into two areas. The modern village has grown up around the station at the summit of Gordon's Hill, while older buildings are built onto the steep hillside in terraces. In the CGI Series, it is where the Ulfstead Branch Line splits from the main line.
The station is a compulsory stop for all "down", unfitted or loosely-coupled goods to "pin down" brakes. Bankers, after assisting "up" trains, reverse over the points at the station onto the "down" line for the run back to Wellsworth.
In The Great Race, Thomas briefly zooms through Maron during the song Streamlining. He also leaves Annie and Clarabel in the siding at Maron to get repainted. Ashima spotted them, and continued to pull them for Thomas.
To the north of Maron is Boulder Quarry, which has long since been closed down.
- The main building model can be seen on display in a museum at Kyoto, Japan.
- Abbey station in the ninth season reused Maron's model.
- Several posters can be seen at Maron: one is Thomas crossing a bridge, seen from the opening of Hero of the Rails, and the other one is an advertisement of Ulfstead Castle with Connor and Caitlin. There is also a poster of Emily crossing Black Loch on the side.
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (in the transforming destination and Mix, Match and Build)
- Mega Bloks
- Collectible Railway
- Capsule Plarail