Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario C. Castañeda (born on June 29th, 1962 in Irapuato, Guanajuato) is a Mexican voice director and voice actor who provides voices for the Mexican narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is best known for voicing Mr. Raymond (Don Ramon) from "El Chavo", the title character Wishbone, Cosmo Kramer from "Seinfeld", Ross Geller from "Friends" and Goku from "Dragon Ball". He is also the official dub-over for Bruce Willis, Billy Ray Cyrus, Jim Carrey and Jackie Chan in Mexico.
He is also the father to voice actor Arturo Castañeda.
- Eduardo Garza stated that he was originally going to retire from voice acting in 2012.
- He, alongside Katsuji Mori (who also voices James) and Caspar Phillipson voice Nephrite from "Sailor Moon" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Masashi Ebara voiced Tony Stark/Iron Man from "Iron Man: The Animated Series" in their respective languages. They also voiced James.
- Both he and Grzegorz Kwiecień voiced Solomon from "Sym-Bionic Titan" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Mieczysław Morański voiced Gallaxhar from "Monsters vs. Aliens" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Rainer Schmitt voiced Hidan from "Naruto: Shippuden" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Ryō Horikawa voiced Gogeta from "Dragon Ball GT" and Vegito from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.
- He, along with Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett and Kirby Morrow voiced Goku/Kakarot from "Dragon Ball Z" in their respective languages.