|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD.|
|Make Someone Happy|
Make Someone Happy is the twenty-second episode of the fifth season.
After James boasts about himself, Thomas tells him to think of other people. When James is shunting trucks, he sees Mrs. Kyndley, who discovered that her sister cannot visit her. Sir Topham Hatt soon hears the news and James is happy when Harold gives her a ride. James later takes Mrs. Kyndley on a mystery tour and Mrs. Kyndley is delighted when she gets to open the seaside fair. James then agrees with Thomas that making someone happy does cheer them up.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mrs. Kyndley
- Tiger Moth (does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Farmer Trotter (cameo)
- The Crovan's Gate Policeman (cameo)
- Skarloey (stock footage cameo)
- Peter Sam (stock footage cameo)
- Kirk Ronan
- Tidmouth Hault
- Brendam Docks
- The Fishing Village
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Shunting Yards
- Tidmouth Bay
- The Lighthouse
- Sodor Castle
- Stock footage from Four Little Engines, Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find, and Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday is used.
- The model of Mrs. Kyndley used in this episode is different from the one used previously.
- The fairground carousel plays a calliope version of the theme song.
- This episode marks Mrs. Kyndley's last speaking role to date.
- Annie and Clarabel have their old coats of paint.
- There is a grammatical error on the aeroplane's banner. It should say "Harry Topper's Fair" and not "Harry Toppers Fair".
- After Mrs. Kyndley says "My sister has rung to tell me she can't come to stay with me.", James releases steam but no sound is heard.
- When Harold takes off at Dryaw, Percy is seen pulling tankers, but he was supposed to be with Oliver.
- Because stock footage is used, Peter Sam has his old funnel.
- When James leaves the yards, docks, and Kirk Ronan, he has a different whistle sound.
- Brakevans should have been added to James and Donald's trains.
- Some of the stalls at the fair change positions.
In Other Languages
|Japanese||ひとだすけ||An Act Of Mercy|
|German||Tragen Jemand anderes eine Freude||Carry Someone Else a Joy|
|Swedish||Gör något som är bra||Do Something Good|
|Spanish||Haz feliz a alguien||Make Someone Happy|
|Greek||Κάντε κάποιον ευτυχισμένο||Make Someone Happy|
|Czech||Udělat někomu radost||Make Someone Happy|