Madge is a snub-nosed lorry with a three-wheeled cab and flatbed. She works alongside the Skarloey Railway.
In Madge's first appearance, she had to take Duncan to the other side of the yards through road due to snow blocking the tracks. He teases her that she is a slowpoke because the journey was boring. So she decides to make it exciting by driving fast skidding through the countryside. This ultimately made them almost fall off the edge of a cliff. Luckily, they made it out safely.
What Madge lacks in elegance, she makes up for in strength and personality. She acts as a motherly figure to the narrow gauge engines, but can be playful and loves a joke.
Madge is based on a 1964 Scammell Scarab 6-ton tractor lorry.
Madge is mostly green along her trailer and the bottom half of her cab, whilst the top half of her cab and her headlights are cream.
- Madge's Take-Along, Take-n-Play, and TrackMaster models depict her with four front wheels instead of three.
- Wooden Railway (discontinued)
- Take-Along (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- My Thomas Story Library (discontinued)