Lucinda is based on a twin screw harbour tug named Imara, later renamed Perseverance when entering Royal Naval service, built in 1931 by Fleming & Ferguson, Paisley. It was scrapped in 1960.
Lucinda has a black and red hull with a white line separating the two colours, a cream superstructure, and a red funnel with a black top.
- Lucinda's model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- In the CGI series, Lucinda's name is not painted on.
- From the tenth season onwards, a duplicate model of Lucinda is seen.
- From the fifteenth season onwards, Lucinda's CGI model was duplicated.
- Wind-up Trains (Japan only)