Lucinda is based on a twin screw harbour tug named Imara, later renamed Perseverance when entering Royal Naval service, built in 1931 by Fleming & Ferguson, Paisley. It was scrapped in 1960.
Lucinda has a black and red hull with a white line separating the two colours, a cream superstructure, and a red funnel with a black top.
- One of Lucinda's model is currently on display at Drayton Manor.
- In the CGI series, Lucinda's name is not painted on.
- From the tenth season onwards, a duplicate model of Lucinda is seen.
- From the fifteenth season onwards, Lucinda's CGI model was duplicated.
- Wind-up Trains (Japan only)
|Harold • Bulstrode • P. S. Cumberland Road • S.S. Kathryn • Dignity • Mermaid • North Star • Nancy and Violet|
|Cranky • Jeremy • Colin • Captain • Owen • Merrick • Reg • S.S. Roxstar • Tiger Moth • Lucinda • The Queen of Sodor • A.J.R. No.1 • Ol' Wheezy • Hee-Haw • Sodor Line • Happy Hook • The Cranes • Krystyna • G-Hewi • Tugboats • The Aeroplane • The Salvage Barges • The Canal Boats • The Mail Boat • Lakesider III • The Fultan Ferry • The Tramp Steamer • AC.3929 • The Hot Air Balloon|
|Bluebird • The Tug Boat • The Yacht • The Lifeboats • Sodor Voyager • S.S. Sodor • Sir Topham • Steam Boat • The Seaplane • Sodor • The Airship • The Speedboat • Seasprite • Lizzie • The Submarine • S.S. Sodor Queen • S.S. Sodor Steamline • Sodor Harbor • Dilly|