- Main Line Engines always boast how big they are,
- Superior by far.
- But Little Engines toil away from dawn to dusk,
- Without a fuss or care.
- Just because we're small doesn't mean we don't stand tall,
- And we pull our weight like all the others do.
- You'll be surprised, in spite of their size,
- Just what little engines can do!
- Little Engines, Little Engines,
- Little Engines can do the biggest things.
- Little Engines, Little Engines,
- Little Engines can do most anything.
- They'll carry on until the work is over,
- They'll carry on 'til the end,
- They're the smallest in the station, don't underestimate them,
- They're not such little engines after all.
- Bigger engines say little engines play all day,
- And they're not much use to anyone at all.
- But we're strong enough to deal with those trucks,
- That's what little engines are for!
- Thomas, Percy, Bill & Ben,
- You can rely on them,
- These little engines are the best!
- Stepney, Duck and Oliver,
- They'll give the trucks what for,
- You'll be so impressed.
- They're our favourite little engines,
- They're mighty little engines!
- They're not such little engines after all!
- They're not such...little engines after all!
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Farmer Trotter
- A Scarf for Percy
- Time for Trouble
- Thomas Gets Bumped
- Donald's Duck
- Trust Thomas
- Thomas, Percy and the Post Train
- Toby's Tightrope
- All at Sea
- One Good Turn
- Tender Engines
- Oliver Owns Up
- Sleeping Beauty
- You Can't Win
- Four Little Engines
- A Bad Day for Sir Handel
- Home at Last
- Rock 'n' Roll
- Gallant Old Engine
- Rusty to the Rescue
- Thomas and Stepney
- Bowled Out
- Paint Pots and Queens
- Special Attraction
- Cranky Bugs
- Horrid Lorry
- A Better View for Gordon
- James and the Trouble with Trees
- Bye George!
- Put Upon Percy
- Toby's Discovery
- Happy Ever After
- Rusty and the Boulder
- Edward the Very Useful Engine
Deleted and Extended scenes
- Thomas Gets Bumped - A deleted scene of Thomas passing the Watermill.
- Oliver Owns Up:
- A deleted scene of Oliver chuffing back to the coal yards to take the trucks away.
- A deleted scene of Thomas, Annie and Clarabel passing the viaduct.
- You Can't Win - A deleted scene of Thomas, Stuart and Duke entering Crovan's Gate earlier than expected.
- A Bad Day for Sir Handel - The scene of Skarloey and Rheneas passing Lakeside has been extended.
- Gallant Old Engine - A deleted scene of Edward bringing Rheneas back from the Works.
- Thomas and Stepney - A deleted scene of Stepney pulling coaches.
- Special Attraction - A deleted scene of Percy's eyes rolling after the trucks hit Bulstrode.
- Cranky Bugs - A deleted scene of Thomas and Percy pulling trucks.
- Horrid Lorry - A deleted scene of Toby passing Percy at the end of the episode.
- Edward the Very Useful Engine - A deleted scene of Stepney passing Oliver on the Viaduct.
- Deleted close-ups of Bill and Ben.
- A deleted panning shot of Bill and Ben.
- Rusty to the Rescue:
- The scene of Rusty passing Henry and Gordon has been extended.
- The scene of Rusty and Stepney escaping has been extended.
- Bye George! - An extended shot of Percy taking George through the Fishing Village.
- Time for Trouble - A deleted shot of Toby puffing up to the water tower.
- Trucks! - An extended shot of Sir Handel pushing two red vans while Gordon puffs up to him.
- Thomas, Percy and the Post Train:
- A deleted shot of Thomas and Percy leaving the harbour.
- An extended shot of Thomas puffing through Knapford.
- Toby's Discovery - An extended shot of Toby and Henrietta going past the castle.
In Other Languages
Home Media Releases
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch and Other Thomas Adventures
- Roundhouse Rhythms
- Thomas Comes to Breakfast and Other Thomas Adventures (DVD only)
- Thomas' Train Yard Tracks (low pitched)
- A clip of Edward is used for the verse "Main Line Engines always boast how big they are", but Edward does not work on the Main Line.