Lee Pressman is an English scriptwriter and producer. He is an episode writer for Thomas and Friends.
He has also written material for other children's television shows such as "Button Moon," "Rainbow", "Fireman Sam", "Mike and Angelo", "Angelina Ballerina", "Dennis and Gnasher", "Little Princess" and "Bob the Builder". He was a head writer and script editor for "Shaun the Sheep" and the head writer for "Rastamouse". He also worked as an executive producer for "Rainbow". Lee also created the "T-Bag" franchise, featuring John Hasler as T-Shirt.
Lee confirmed that he had written a total of nine episodes in 2015, for the twentieth season. Only five were commissioned for the twentieth and three were held back for the twenty-first. He also wrote four additional episodes for the twenty-first season.
- Sidney Sings
- Diesel and the Ducklings
- Bradford the Brake Van
- Henry in the Dark
- Buckled Tracks and Bumpy Trucks
- Dowager Hatt's Busy Day
- P.A. Problems
- Hasty Hannah
- Cranky at the End of the Line
- New Crane on the Dock
- Philip's Number
- A Shed for Edward
- Terence Breaks the Ice
- He met Wilbert Awdry once, which makes him the only known member of the current production team to have met Awdry face to face.
- He created the show "T-Bag", which also starred John Hasler and Kerry Shale.
- He, Kerry Shale, Maggie Ollerenshaw and Tim Whitnall all worked on "Mike & Angelo".
- He, Marc Seal, Laura Beaumont, Paul Larson, Helen Farrall, Simon Nicholson, Sharon Miller, Sam Barlow, Ross Hastings, Polly Churchill, James Mason, Rob Rackstraw, Rupert Degas, David Menkin, Lucy Montgomery, Gadi Levy, Dan Shatzberg, Holger Potzern, Simona Pahl, Steven Elford, Achim Schülke, Tobias Diakow, Jens Wendland, Marjolein Algera, Ernesto Lezama, Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse, Fabian Harloff, Dave Ingham, Nigel Chilvers, Lenora Hume, Miranda Larson, Stan Limburg, Lutz Harder, Francisco Colmenero, Steven Kynman, Knud Riepen, Eberhard Haar, Robert Kotulla, Ricardo Silva, Louise Kramskoy, Erik Schäffler, Douglas Welbat, Carlos Enrique Bonilla, Katja Brügger, Christian Rudolf, Jürgen Holdorf, Holger Mahlich and Robert Missler have all worked on "Bob the Builder".