Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ladybird Books were a brand of children's books. They featured one-three stories from the first two seasons in each book and were illustrated using photographs from the television series. Some books also came with cassette audiobooks narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Percy Runs Away and Thomas and the Breakdown Train
- Thomas Goes Fishing and James and the Troublesome Trucks
- Thomas and Terence and James and the Tar Wagons
- Thomas and Bertie and Thomas Down the Mine
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman and Thomas in Trouble
- Edward, Gordon and Henry and Gordon Off the Rails
- Thomas's Christmas Party
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal/Saved from Scrap
- Thomas and Trevor/Duck Takes Charge
- Percy and Harold/Percy takes the Plunge
- Pop Goes the Diesel/Dirty Work/A Close Shave
- Thomas Comes to Breakfast/BoCo the Diseasel
- Daisy/Percy's Predicament/Woolly Bear
- Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree
- The Sad Story of Henry/Thomas's Train/Thomas and the Guard
Recorded 1985-1987 by Pickwick Tell-a-Tale and produced in association with Ladybird Books, all of the Ladybird books were accompanied by a series of cassettes narrated by Ringo Starr.
Some of the tapes came with the books, some were sold alone, and would feature a whistle noise to turn the page if following along with the book.
- If the cassette contained three stories, the second story would be cut in half with the first half on side one and the other half on side two.
- Book fifteen was the only Ladybird book not to have a cassette.
- The text of most of the Ladybird Books were reused later for the Buzz Books.