Lady was chased and wrecked by Diesel 10 long ago and was brought to safety by Burnett Stone. She was brought back to life with the help of Burnett's granddaughter Lily after being stored at Muffle Mountain for years, and helped Thomas defeat Diesel 10.
Lady does not seem to be based on any real locomotive prototype, and appears to be a freelance design.
Lady is painted red-purple with gold head lamps on the front footplate, tail lamp, gold buffers, smokebox, funnel top, dome and whistles, side rods, lining and her name on each side in gold. She is also painted a very dark purple on her cab roof, lower funnel section and her footplate.
- Britt Allcroft (Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Marina Watanabe (Japan; Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Miyu Matsuki (Japan; Calling All Engines!)
- Blanche Ravalec (France and French speaking Canada; Calling All Engines!)
- Rita Engelmann (Germany; Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Gabriela Gómez (Mexico; Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Lupita Leal (Mexico; Thomas and the Magic Railroad; TV Version)
- Hadar Shachaf Ma'ayan (Israel; Thomas and the Magic Railroad)
- Lady has a coupling on her back, but not on her front.
- Her face is only visible on Sodor.
- Originally Lady was not going to have a speaking role in Thomas and the Magic Railroad, her only way of communicating was "telepathically" with Thomas when he was on Muffle Mountain and her whistle. She was later given lines to help smooth over cuts made to the film.
- One of Lady's models is currently on display in Japan.
- Lady's whistle sound was reused for Millie.
- Lady was the first female steam engine introduced in the television series.
- One of her concept art images depicts her as a 2-2-2, with several design changes.
- Burnett Stone: "Well Lady, this is your Shining Time too."
- Lady: "I hope so!"
- Burnett and Lady, Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
- Thomas: "Lady, you're a Really Helpful Engine!"
- Lady: "And helping each other brings to life the magic in all of us!"
- Thomas and Lady, Thomas and the Magic Railroad
- "We always finish our jobs when we work together."
- Lady to Thomas, Calling All Engines!
- ERTL (discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (two versions and battery model; battery model discontinued; reintroduced 2014 "limited release")
- Take Along (discontinued)
- Motor Road and Rail (discontinued)
- TrackMaster (discontinued)
- My First Thomas (talking)
- Thomas Engine Collection Series (discontinued)
- Mini Die Cast Collection (discontinued)
- Thomas Town (discontinued)
- Nakayoshi (discontinued)
- Woody Capsule Series
- Wind-up (normal and metallic)
- Pocket Fantasy (discontinued)
- Brio (discontinued)
- Trading Cards (discontinued)
|98462 and 87546 • The Workshop Engines • The Foreign Engines • Diesel • The Foreign Engine • The Derailed Engine • Jinty and Pug • The Diesel • The Scrapyard Engines • 199 • Gordon's Brothers • The Passing Diesel • Other Railway Diesels • King James I • Old Stuck-Up • Alfred and Judy • Toby's Brothers • 8783 • The Old Engine • The Highland Engines • The Diesel Shunter • 31120 • 10751 • Wilbert • Sixteen • Sixteen's Friends • Albert • Bahamas • D5705 • Lemberg • Pretty Polly • The Dukedogs • British Railways|
|Lady • Spencer • Hiro • Hiro's Friends • Connor • Caitlin • Stephen's Competitors • The Mainland Engines • Gator|
|Logan • Sam|
|Silver Jubilee • Helena|
|Spencer's Special Coaches • Connor's Coaches • Caitlin's Coaches|
|The Flying Thistle • Thirteen • The Fast Mail Train|