Konstantin Erich Wilhelm Graudus (born August 4th, 1965 in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia) is a German actor and voice actor who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is known for appearing in "Großstadtrevier", " Nicht von schlechten Eltern", "Tatort", "Hallo Robbie!", "Adelheid und ihre Mörder", and "Doppelter Einsatz", but he is best known for voicing Christopher Moltisanti from "The Sopranos", Thane Krios from "Mass Effect 2", and Blurr and Scattershot from "Transformers Cybertron".
- Harvey (Audio Books only; excluding Calling all Engines!)
- Mavis (Audio Book Calling all Engines! only)
- Jeremy (Audio Books only)
- The Stationmaster (Audio Book 7)
- Owen (Blue Mountain Mystery only)
- Both he and Zbigniew Konopka voiced Kotetsu Hagane from "Naruto" in their respective languages.
- He, Albrecht Ganskopf, Knud Riepen, Tobias Diakow, Martin May, Achim Buch, Henning Nöhren, Tim Grobe, Benjamin Morik, Judy Winter, Henry König, Charlotte Hedwig, Margret Homeyer, Jürgen Uter, Douglas Welbat, Lutz Herkenrath, Michael Weckler, Rainer Schmitt, Robin Brosch, Achim Schülke, Marek Erhardt, Holger Mahlich, Werner Cartano, Sky du Mont, Klaus Sonnenschein, Volker Bogdan, Jörg Gillner, Manfred Steffen, Christian Brückner, Erik Schäffler, Burkhard Schmeer, Christian Rudolf, Frank Schröder, Oliver Warsitz, Peter Weis, Marie-Luise Schramm, Wilfried Herbst, Fabian Harloff, Oliver Böttcher, Robert Kotulla, Helmut Krauss, Christian Stark, Lutz Harder, Anne Moll, Marion von Stengel, Renate Pichler, Matthias Klimsa and Eckart Dux have all worked on "Tatort".