Konstantin Erich Wilhelm Graudus (born August 4th, 1965 in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia) is a German actor and voice actor who provides voices for the German dub of Thomas & Friends.
He is known for appearing in "Großstadtrevier", " Nicht von schlechten Eltern", "Tatort", "Hallo Robbie!", "Adelheid und ihre Mörder", and "Doppelter Einsatz", but he is best known for voicing Christopher Moltisanti from "The Sopranos", Thane Krios from "Mass Effect 2", and Blurr and Scattershot from "Transformers Cybertron".
- Harvey (Audio Books only; excluding Calling all Engines!)
- Mavis (Audio Book Calling all Engines! only)
- Jeremy (Audio Books only)
- The Stationmaster (Audio Book 7)
- Owen (Blue Mountain Mystery only)