|Kelly's Windy Day|
Kelly's Windy Day is a Jack and the Sodor Construction Company episode.
Kelly is blown over by strong winds while working at a site. He is repaired and returns the next day. Kelly is nervous, but when news comes that Isobella has come off the road and is teetering on a bridge, Kelly bravely goes to the rescue and regains his courage.
- Miss Jenny
- The Foreman (does not speak)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Max or Monty (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- The Policeman (cameo)
- The working title for this episode was originally going to be "Five Easy Pieces", although that title is listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- In the closeups of Isobella hanging off the road, her eye mechanism is visible in her cab.
- After Kelly removed the piano, Isobella would have almost definitely gone over the edge.
- There is a hole in Thomas' valance on his left (viewer right) side.
- A brakevan should have been added to Thomas' train.
- It is unlikely that Kelly would have been blown over by the wind, because he is too heavy and his four stabilisers on both his sides would have held him down no matter what.
In Other Languages
|Netherlands||Kelly Blows Away|