|Kelly's Windy Day|
Kelly's Windy Day is a Jack and the Sodor Construction Company episode.
Kelly is blown over by strong winds while working at a site. He is repaired and returns the next day. Kelly is nervous, but when news comes that Isobella has come off the road and is teetering on a bridge, Kelly bravely goes to the rescue and regains his courage.
- Miss Jenny
- The Piano Lady
- The Foreman (does not speak)
- Alfie (cameo)
- Max or Monty (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- The Policeman (cameo)
- The Library Building Site
- Sodor Construction Company Yard
- The working title for this episode was originally going to be "Five Easy Pieces," although that title is listed on Virgin TV Anytime's website.
- Stock footage from the same episode is used later in the episode, since the shots of Thomas picking up Kelly to take him to the yard are the same as those when he drops him off at the construction site of the library.
- The last scene that focuses on Thomas is sped up, as steam is rapidly coming out of his funnel and his wheels spin a bit faster than himself.
- In the closeups of Isobella hanging off the road, her eye mechanism is visible in her cab.
- There is a hole in Thomas' valance on his left (viewer right) side.
- The narrator still says: "the cheeky truck cried" in the UK.
In Other Languages
|Dutch||Kelly wegblaast||Kelly Blows Away|
|German||Kellys Stürmischer Tag||Kelly's Stormy Day|
|Romanian||Ziua Furtunoasă a lui Kelly||Kelly's Storm Day|
|Slovak||Kellyho veterný deň||Kelly's Windy Day|
Home Media Releases
- On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures/Thomas' Trusty Friends
- On Site with Thomas and Other Adventures/Races, Rescues and Runaways and Other Thomas Adventures
- Thomas' Trusty Friends