Keiko Nemoto (根本圭子, born on December 10, 1979 in Chiba Prefecture) is a Japanese animator and voice actress who provides voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
She is best known for voicing Tootie from "The Fairly Oddparents", Forte from "Rockman.EXE", Riley Freeman from "The Boondocks", Shu from "Blue Dragon", Jimmy from "Jimmy Two-Shoes", and Shizune and Tonton from "Naruto".
- Whiff (Buckled Tracks and Bumpy Trucks only)
- Daisy (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure onwards)
- Marion (The Great Race only)
- Henrietta (eighteenth season onwards)
- Elizabeth (eleventh season onwards)
- Jack (King of the Railway onwards)
- Stephen Hatt (nineteenth season onwards)
- Dowager Hatt (ninth season onwards)
- The Blond-haired Boy (nineteenth season only)
- One of Dowager Hatt's Friends (Sidney Sings)
- Some Children (Emily and Dash, Lost Property, Runaway Engine and P.A. Problems)
- Some Passengers (Henry Spots Trouble and The Railcar and the Coaches)
- Knapford Station Speaker (Toby's New Friend and Cranky at the End of the Line)
- The Female Puppet Show Entertainer (P.A. Problems)
- Will You Won't You (performed)
- She voiced characters from "The Fairly Oddparents", "The Boondocks", and "Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace" alongside Hiroshi Iwasaki. She also worked on "Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier" alongside Hiroaki Hirata.
- She, along with Mireya Mendoza and Joanna Pach voiced Shizune from "Naruto" in their respective languages.