Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keiko Nemoto (born December 12, 1979 in Chiba Prefecture) is a Japanese animator and voice actress who provides voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
She is best known for voicing Tootie from "The Fairly Oddparents", Forte from "Rockman.EXE", Riley Freeman from "The Boondocks", Shu from "Blue Dragon", Jimmy from "Jimmy Two-Shoes", and Shizune and Tonton from "Naruto".
- Daisy (Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure onwards)
- Henrietta (eighteenth season onwards)
- Elizabeth (eleventh season onwards)
- Jack (King of the Railway onwards)
- Stephen Hatt (nineteenth season onwards)
- Dowager Hatt (ninth season onwards)
- The Blond-haired Boy (nineteenth season)
- One of Dowager Hatt's Friends (Sidney Sings)
- Some Children (Lost Property)
- Some Passengers (Henry Spots Trouble)
- She voiced characters from "The Fairly Oddparents", "The Boondocks", and "Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace" alongside Hiroshi Iwasaki. She also worked on "Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier" alongside Hiroaki Hirata.
- She, along with Mireya Mendoza and Joanna Pach voiced Shizune from "Naruto" in their respective languages.