Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Katsuji Mori (森功至, born on July 10th, 1945 in Tokyo) is a Japanese voice actor who provided voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
He is most famous for his roles of Ken the Eagle from "Gatchaman", Garma Zabi from "Mobile Suit Gundam", Professor Oak from "Pokémon", Nephrite from "Sailor Moon", Horace Slughorn from "Harry Potter" and Speed Racer (Go Mifune) from the original anime.
- James (first - eighth seasons)
- Troublesome Trucks
- Jeremiah Jobling (Bertie's Chase only)
- The Vet
- Gordon's fireman (Wrong Road)
- Toby's driver (Toby and the Flood)
- Oliver's driver (Oliver's Find)
- Stepney's driver (Train Stops Play)
- Duncan's driver (Duncan Gets Spooked)
- Guard (The Flying Kipper and Percy's Promise)
- A Signalman (Ghost Train)
- Lorry 2's driver (Horrid Lorry)
- Foreman (Henry and the Elephant)
- Harold's pilot (Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday)
- Shunting Yards Manager (Gordon Takes Charge only)
- Some Passengers (Edward, Gordon and Henry and Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party)
- Thomas Anthem (performed)
- Every Cloud has a Silver Lining (performed)
- Harold the Helicopter (performed)
- James the Really Splendid Engine (performed)
- Never, Never, Never Give Up (performed)
- Five New Engines in the Shed (performed)
- The Red Balloon (performed)
- Troublesome Trucks (performed)
- The Whistle Song (performed)
- He played Paul McCartney in the Japanese version of "Yellow Submarine", making him one of the few international Thomas voice actors to have a connection with The Beatles.
- He, alongside Caspar Phillipson, and Mario Castañeda voiced Nephrite from "Sailor Moon" in their respective languages.
- Both he and Tokuyoshi Kawashima voiced characters together from "Pokémon Origins".
- He has also worked on it with Simen Sand, Trond Teigen and Janusz Wituch when they voiced Professor Oak from Pokémon in their respective languages.
- Adriana Casas, Loukas Frangoulis, Piotr Bąk, Paul Disbergen, Mikołaj Klimek, Bartosz Martyna, Tokuyoshi Kawashima, Dor Srugo, Mildred Barrera, Roberto Gutiérrez, Finn Poncin, Hinako Sasaki, Shinichirō Miki, Hisao Egawa, Javier Olguín, Kōichi Sakaguchi, Susa Saukko, Pasi Ruohonen, Dariusz Błażejewski, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Waldemar Barwiński, Junichi Kanemaru, Artur Pontek, Hiroshi Tsuchida, Krzysztof Szczerbiński, Josie Yee, Diana Pérez, Grzegorz Drojewski, Klaudiusz Kaufmann, Mayra Arellano, Sander de Heer, Hiroko Emori, Naomi Shindō, Justyna Bojczuk, Miłogost Reczek, Tsutomu Densaka, Bruno Coronel, Xóchitl Ugarte, Miguel Ángel Leal, Noriko Shitaya, Anna Gajewska, Gaby Ugarte, Hiro Nakajima, Roberto Mendiola, Chikara Osaka, Kan Tanaka, Yohei Nishina, Salvador Reyes, Yuri Shiratori, Bin Shimada, Ángel Amorós, Kenta Miyake, Keiko Toda, Octavio Rojas, Masaharu Satō, Kiyonobu Suzuki, Talya Barkay, Yehonatan Magon, Kumiko Higa, Nir Ron, Joanna Pach-Żbikowska, Scott Maurstad, Olga Kuznetsova, Jan Kulczycki, Moisés Iván Mora, Tomohiro Nishimura, Piotr Bajtlik, Hideki Takahashi, Alan Prieto, Beata Jankowska-Tzimas, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Krystyna Kozanecka, Masayuki Omoro, Gadi Levy, Paweł Szczesny, Erik Skjøld, Leonardo García, Dafnis Fernández, Adrian Perdjon, Gerardo García, Józef Mika, Lena Meieran, Manuel Campuzano, César Árias, Dulce Guerrero, Armando Coria, Salvador Serrano, Leyla Rangel, Samuel Harjanne, Cezary Kwieciński and Hikaru Midorikawa have also worked on it.