Kallan Kagan (born in Los Angeles, California, USA) was the President and Chief Creative Officer (CCO) of Arc Productions. She overseen all of the studio's productions and development of Arc's intellectual properties. She was a shareholder of the company.
She previously worked for numerous other companies such as Disney, Warner Bros., Mattel and CBS.
Other credits include: "Little Boy", "The Weekenders", "Tarzan and Jane", "Pocahontas 2: Journey to a New World", the "Barbie" series, and "The Amazing Spider-Man".
She is currently Head of Kids and Branded Entertainment at Kickstart Productions and Executive Producer of Weirdwood Manor at Relish Interactive.
- King of the Railway
- Tale of the Brave
- The Adventure Begins
- Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure
- Bubbling Boilers
- The Great Race
- Journey Beyond Sodor
- She, Russell Means and Jim Cummings worked on the film "Pocahontas 2: Journey to a New World".
- She, Matthew Ahrens and Alan Kennedy both worked on "Barbie & Her Sisters in A Pony Tale". There have also been several other voice actors that have worked on Barbie films:
- Agnieszka Kunikowska, Ángel Amorós, Salty's Lighthouse voice actor Scott McNeil ("Barbie of Swan Lake")
- Mayumi Asano and (again) Venus Terzo ("Barbie: Mermaidia")
- Anna Apostolakis, Susan Roman and Salty's Lighthouse voice actors Ian James Corlett and Terry Klassen ("Barbie as the Island Princess")
- Zbigniew Konopka ("Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper")
- Joseph May ("The Barbie Diaries")
- Hikaru Midorikawa ("Barbie in the Nutcracker")
- Gadi Levy ("Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2")
- She, Alan Kennedy, Anna Wagner-Lopez, Jazmin Playtis, Marianne Culbert, Jason Reeves, Travis Gagne, Adam Black, Rob Pringle, Ryan Quaglia, Jesse Lickman, Tigh Walker and John Hickson all worked on "Tarzan and Jane". There have also been several other voice actors that have worked on other Tarzan films:
- She, Marianne Culbert, Travis Gagne, Matthew Ahrens, David Stoten and Michele Klaponski all worked on "Lost in OZ".