Junko Noda (born June 29th, 1971 in Naniwa-ku, Osaka) is a Japanese voice actress who provided voices for the Japanese narration of Thomas & Friends.
She is best known for voicing IceMan from "MegaMan NT Warrior", Tashigi and Kappa from "One Piece", Mira Naigus from "Soul Eater", various characters from the "Digimon" series, Chirin from "Toriko", Tatsuki Arisawa from "Bleach", Renee Roberts from "Tokyo Mew Mew", and Xingcai from the "Dynasty Warriors" game series.
- She worked alongside Hikaru Midorikawa, Nobutoshi Canna, and Hisayo Mochizuki on "Tokyo Mew Mew".
- She worked alongside Kumiko Higa, Daiki Nakamura, Kenta Miyake, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Tetsu Inada, Shinichirō Miki, Satoshi Katougi, Yasuhiko Kawazu, Hideyuki Umezu, and Yūsuke Numata on "MegaMan NT Warrior: Axess".
- Both she and Liliana Barba voiced Tashigi from "One Piece" in their respective languages.
- She, Nobuaki Kanemitsu, Ángel Amorós, Roberto Mendiola, Lupita Leal, Héctor Moreno, Jorge Teixeira, Yasuhiro Takato, Fabrice Trojani, Ewa Serwa, Gerald Schaale, Tony Marot, José Arenas, Ricardo Silva, Yasunori Masutani, Taisto Oksanen, Taisuke Yamamoto, Ambrogio Colombo, Satoshi Taki, Yehonatan Magon, Masaharu Satō, Nir Ron, Gerardo Reyero, Houko Kuwashima, Marie-Luise Schramm, Mireya Mendoza, Igor Cruz, Nanaho Katsuragi, Benjamín Rivera, Arturo Mercado Jr., Pedro D'Aguillón Jr., Tom Deininger, Hiroaki Hirata, Óscar Flores, Irwin Daayán, Yoram Yosefsberg, Carlos Hernández, Chie Kōjiro, Agnieszka Kunikowska, Manuel Campuzano, Dor Srugo, Bin Shimada and Talya Barkay have all worked on "Digimon".
- She, Alan Prieto, Hisayo Mochizuki, Manuel Campuzano, Roberto Mendiola, Salvador Reyes, Noriko Shitaya, Shinichirō Miki, Hideo Ishikawa, Edson Matus, Liliana Barba, Noé Velázquez, Víctor Ugarte, Irina Índigo, Isabel Romo, Masaharu Satō, Kenta Miyake, Houko Kuwashima, Shōto Kashii, Luis Alfonso Mendoza, Tetsu Inada, Nobutoshi Canna, Eduardo Garza, José Luis Orozco, Humberto Vélez, Gerardo Reyero and Kiyoyuki Yanada have all worked on "Bleach".