Junichi Kanemaru (金丸淳一, born on October 27th, 1963) is a Japanese voice actor and singer who provides voices in the Japanese version of Thomas & Friends.
He is most famous as the current voice to "Sonic the Hedgehog", Pat the Hammer from "Handy Manny", Swiper the Fox from "Dora the Explorer", Cracker-kun from "Soreike! Anpanman", and Harley from the "Pokémon" anime.
- Henry (Calling All Engines! onwards)
- The Photographer (Wild Water Rescue)
- Some Sodor Search and Rescue Centre Workers (Helping Hiro)
- I Do Like to Be Beside the Seaside (performed)
- Kanemaru is well known for using English while doing his lines.
- Both he and Gerardo García voiced Harley from "Pokémon" in their respective languages.