|This article is about the magazine story. You may be looking for the episode.|
|Jumping Jobi Wood|
Thomas & Friends 619
July 20th, 2011
The Mayor of Sodor wants some Jobi Wood to construct a summerhouse. Thomas was excited; this meant a trip to Misty Island. He asked the Fat Controller, who tells him to go with Edward to collect the logs. Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand wanted to go too, but both Thomas and the Fat Controller did not think it was necessary for them to go. On Misty Island, Edward thought the place was very strange and Thomas took him on a tour. Edward saw the Saw Mill and was just going across the Shake Shake Bridge when he stopped because he was too scared to go on.
The Logging Locos had gone to Misty Island anyway and asked if they could help, but Thomas sends them away. Then, Ol' Wheezy starts throwing Jobi logs, some of them hitting Edward. Next, Thomas goes to Hee-Haw who is out of oil and spluttering smoke which covers the Fat Controller, who had just arrived. He was very cross and demanded an explanation. Thomas was sorry and rushes to find the Logging Locos who knew just what to do.
So Edward was removed from the bridge, Hee-Haw was filled with oil, and they were all heading back to Sodor. The Fat Controller was very pleased to see his engines with the Jobi wood at last!
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (speaks in speech bubble only)
- Edward (speaks in speech bubble only)
- Dash (speaks in speech bubble only)
- Bash (does not speak)
- Ferdinand (does not speak)
- The Mayor of Sodor (mentioned)
- Ol' Wheezy (mentioned)
- Hee-Haw (mentioned)
- Contrary to the story, Edward has previously visited the Misty Island, albeit briefly, in Misty Island Rescue.
- Edward should have fallen off of the Shake Shake Bridge when the Jobi wood hit him.